• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

IF I use an iphone plug to charge my android phone

It will suck out your Android phone's ability to view flash, and give you an uncontrollable urge to go to Starbucks as well. A month from now when you wonder why are are wearing skinny jeans, well, this is why.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
It will suck out your Android phone's ability to view flash, and give you an uncontrollable urge to go to Starbucks as well. A month from now when you wonder why are are wearing skinny jeans, well, this is why.
android stopped flash support since ICS, you have to side load it now :(

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
There's a solar panel app that displays a solar panel on your screen- hold the phone toward the fun with this app running and it will charge your phone!

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
He was very unclear about which part he was using. Also if you have the cord why wouldn't you also have the plug.
I have multiple USB plugs around, I don't have a plug for each laying around. I use 1 plug and swap the cord to what I am charging (whether it be ipod, android phone, MotoACTV, bluetooth headphones, Garmin watch):tiphat: