• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

IF I use an iphone plug to charge my android phone

Mike R

Better than Joe.
There's a solar panel app that displays a solar panel on your screen- hold the phone toward the fun with this app running and it will charge your phone!
This works better when you harness the suns energy with a magnifying glass.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
There's a solar panel app that displays a solar panel on your screen- hold the phone toward the fun with this app running and it will charge your phone!
Toward the fun?

So you aim it at the nearest hot girl's vagina?

android stopped flash support since ICS, you have to side load it now :(
Some Apple douche sent power cords to Google? :puzzled:

That kinda sucks, but since I'd like to see flash go the way of the dinosaurs and I haven't noticed any issues with my phone I guess I don't care too much.

I really hate proprietary junk.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Some Apple douche sent power cords to Google? :puzzled:

That kinda sucks, but since I'd like to see flash go the way of the dinosaurs and I haven't noticed any issues with my phone I guess I don't care too much.

I really hate proprietary junk.
since Google is a big player in HTML5, it would only make sense. I think they only offered Flash support in the beginning to make Jobs look like a douche :agree: