• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

IF I use an iphone plug to charge my android phone

Toney Marconi

Fat, drunk, and stupid
VIP
I just ordered one. The point is, now I will always know where a charger is. I won't have to run around the house looking for it. More importantly, I won't have to listen to my wife bitch about someone taking her charger.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I just ordered one. The point is, now I will always know where a charger is. I won't have to run around the house looking for it. More importantly, I won't have to listen to my wife bitch about someone taking her charger.
You still have to find a cable which would have the charger connected to the end to use this receptacle.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
I have a Galaxy S3, Bionic (soon to be Galaxy S4), iPhone and Jambox (damn you Cliff) that all charge right by each other. This or something similar, would make life a lot easier

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
You still have to find a cable which would have the charger connected to the end to use this receptacle.
Take the usb end out of the plug and put in the usb outlet... Saving the plugs for lamps, fans, vacuum, radio etc. granted, older chargers are one piece so this would do nothing for you until you bought a new charger.

Take the usb end out of the plug and put in the usb outlet... Saving the plugs for lamps, fans, vacuum, radio etc. granted, older chargers are one piece so this would do nothing for you until you bought a new charger.
the only thing about them that i don't like is the spring loaded sliding 'door'.