• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

IF I use an iphone plug to charge my android phone

wireless charging > all that shit
Last time I looked into those devices they were fairly expensive per device, and the charging cases were big and bulky. Not to mention, I have things that use the USB for charging that you can't get an inductive charger for.

Now, if everyone could agree on a standard and manufacturers would have built in support for all devices, then :party:

Justin

Damn.
VIP
Last time I looked into those devices they were fairly expensive per device, and the charging cases were big and bulky. Not to mention, I have things that use the USB for charging that you can't get an inductive charger for.

Now, if everyone could agree on a standard and manufacturers would have built in support for all devices, then :party:
Real phones have that shit integrated. :clapping:

Real phones have that shit integrated. :clapping:
Too bad not everything else does. Cameras, mp3 players, crappy old Galaxy S3 phones, my mp3/phone external speaker thingy all work with a USB cable but none have built-in wireless charging and only my phone has the option of adding an expensive/bulky case to support it. :teary:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Home Depot has some that just plug into the two existing outlets. They're about an inch thick so they look a little ass, but would certainly be an easy install.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Lumina, but they run winmo so that's about all they have :jump:
Ugh. Wife has a winmo phone. It's too bad nobody makes shit for it - the OS is pretty darn good, and quite peppy. Of course, I guess anything is pretty peppy when you only have three apps installed.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Ugh. Wife has a winmo phone. It's too bad nobody makes shit for it - the OS is pretty darn good, and quite peppy. Of course, I guess anything is pretty peppy when you only have three apps installed.
MS tried to rape developers early on (winmo 5 and 6), they burned a few bridges back then