• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

About that time....

Brock [JU]

Archived
I meant to put idiot in quotes. You all think I act like an idiot when I post something, and you wonder why. Because you post the most retarded questions and comments directed towards me.

"Do you like ham?"

"Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

"Can I see naked pics of your mom?"

Those are just a few examples that truly show the maturity level of most of the members here.
Did your mom cheat on your dad?

I meant to put idiot in quotes. You all think I act like an idiot when I post something, and you wonder why. Because you post the most retarded questions and comments directed towards me.

"Do you like ham?"

"Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"
Those are just a few examples that truly show the maturity level of most of the members here.
Seriously, if you don't get those two comments, ESP THE 2ND ONE, you don't belong in here

Tinker [JU]

Archived
We can pick on Turbo whiner in another thread, I WANT NUDIE PICS of the dirty jeep girl. Speaking as an old biker I like skanky, its my favorite flavor.

Oh and Turbo, when your balls finally drop come back here and try to fit in.