• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

About that time....

Damn girl - I know I gave you some **** about your last pics, but I'm really starting to feel it now. Do you think you could take some more without that big blonde chick in the way?

Bullitt [JU]

Archived
I'm not saying anything is wrong that he said...I'm just in shock he's doing it. Must've been drunk posting again is all I can figure.
He saw this WT whore and wanted to fap, not knowing how to deal with these feelings he expressed his confusion with rage. Sorta like 2nd grade :D

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
dag i wish it was a male horse

when i used to screw my gf at asseteague island the male horses used to watch and get hard ons...i wish my gf was "willing":devbug:
Good ole yellowdog...

Did your mom cheat on your dad?
Nope. Just general getting along issues that caused the divorce.
DOn't believe the lie they told you. She probably was caught in an interracial gangbang.
I agree with Brock. Turbo Jaw needs to revisit this discussion now that he's an adult and possibly no longer a virgin.