• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

About that time....

is your momma and your uncle related?

instead of posting pics of your sagging titties, and cottage cheese ass on tractors, post us a pic of your trailer.

actually it is a very nice car....it gets great milage and it is paid for:thup2:
:naw: lols... ok, you can also pay for the turd that you just took, but that doesn't make it a better turd.

POST PICS OF HOUSE!!!!:wavin2:

in either vehicle I am getting on average 13.5mpg, so what do you think that I give a fawk that you 1994 honda gets?

PLEASE!! tell me about cental Kentucky, and what goes on there. :attn:

:bigcorn:
here is what goes on for me....I live way out in BFE, I go to nursing school full time, it's a 40 mile commute one way...(the accord gets about 30mpg)
I'm getting ready to start taking summer classes...and not because I have to either. I just want to get chemistry over and done with in 5 weeks. I will get you some pics of my house this weekend....if it stops raining long enough!

Mike, I know that you would hit this whore raw.
dude she isn't my type and i have been faithful to my gf since she aked me to be about 6 months ago..we are even going to therapy together..i love her 100% :bowdown: :bowdown:

i do wish she was wild but she isn't and i'll never make her do sheit she dosen't want to again