• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

are all the people to say "i tried pot once but didn't like it"

skeptic [JU]

Archived
Smoke pot 3 times. First time I was drunk and coming down with a cold as well. Ended up getting sick and puking off a balcony. Not sure if it was the pot, or the combination of all three that made me sick.

Second time, a couple years later, it didn't really do anything for me.

Third time, about a month after that I was sober, not sick, and it was supposedly really good stuff. I got plenty high. It was fun for a bit, but after a while I just wanted it to go away. Overall I'd give it a meh to dislike rating. I'd rather have a drink or two, but I rarely get drunk nowadays either. I guess I just prefer being sober or have just the slightest buzz.

Rekd [JU]

Archived
Some of you freaks really need to try some medigrade if you think all it does is 'put you to sleep' or 'make you sick' . :agree:

ericdag [JU]

Archived
Some of you freaks really need to try some medigrade if you think all it does is 'put you to sleep' or 'make you sick' . :agree:
i see a pattern here of people trying it (esp. for the first time) when they are already drunk. never get high when you are already blitzed. :naw:

pot before beer always. :yup:

i see a pattern here of people trying it (esp. for the first time) when they are already drunk. never get high when you are already blitzed. :naw:

pot before beer always. :yup:
:werd: But like I said, I'm better off for having done it that way - had it worked like I imagine it does, I'd be a burnout now. Although I do imagine I'd enjoy sitting at this boring ass desk a lot more if I were high right now. It couldn't possibly be worse.