• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

BCS Title Game

Sean Mallory

Legend in my own mind
So Brock the BCS has a 50% chance of working.

If Bama wins, the best team is unknown really. Could be Texas A&M, Oregon or Bama. Personally I think A&M is the best, beating Bama and blowing out a good Oklahoma team.

If the Irish win, then it's hard to argue that they are not the National Champs.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Yeah I was there.. Stayed at the Embassy Suites.. Red/Blue everywhere.
Should have hollered. My office is downtown and I worked all weekend. Also the huge gun show was going on at the civic center. Unfortunately, Legion field is kind of a dump since Alabama stopped playing there 10 years ago and they took the upper decks off. I went to school at BSC near there and we never went over there.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
So Brock the BCS has a 50% chance of working.

If Bama wins, the best team is unknown really. Could be Texas A&M, Oregon or Bama. Personally I think A&M is the best, beating Bama and blowing out a good Oklahoma team.

If the Irish win, then it's hard to argue that they are not the National Champs.
This makes no sense. The BCS is only meant to make sure #1 and #2 play each year. It has always worked.

Sean Mallory

Legend in my own mind
This makes no sense. The BCS is only meant to make sure #1 and #2 play each year. It has always worked.
I do not consider wondering who is the best as a working system. The game needs to be played to crown a champ.

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
Should have hollered. My office is downtown and I worked all weekend. Also the huge gun show was going on at the civic center. Unfortunately, Legion field is kind of a dump since Alabama stopped playing there 10 years ago and they took the upper decks off. I went to school at BSC near there and we never went over there.
Had my whole family with me.. maybe next time.. :jump: