• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

BCS Title Game

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
WTF...did Lou Holtz just bust out a Catholic commercial for ND....
He's been selling Jesus (or I guess Mary) all season. You'd think he would have forsaken the horrible God that cursed him with ill-fitting dentures that make him talk like a retarded stroke victim, but whateva.

John

Transplant
VIP
OK. I'm only all that familiar with Catholicism. Although I'm a twice a year Catholic. jjj

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Lou and Danny Glover both, man - all the money in the world and these ****ers end up with dentures that make me think nothing but "thhhhuferin' thuccotash" every time they speak. They have to be spitting all over the ****ing place.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
With that competition, or lack thereof, San Jose State might as well have played Alabama. What the ****.

Roll Tide.

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
Notre Dame looked like shit. I guess beating shitty teams by the skin of your teeth all year caught up with them. Te'o looked like garbage too. Perhaps we can go another 40 years before ND plays for a title game.

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
I think MS State stole some uniforms and tried to play Bama again.. That was pathetic. :jump:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Notre Dame looked like shit. I guess beating shitty teams by the skin of your teeth all year caught up with them. Te'o looked like garbage too. Perhaps we can go another 40 years before ND plays for a title game.
The deflation of all the ND fans on facebook was much more amusing than watching the game :jump: