• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

BCS Title Game

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
The deflation of all the ND fans on facebook was much more amusing than watching the game :jump:
the South Bend and Chicago news sites have been primo trolling grounds this morning. Everyone who went to Miami said the ND fans were the most pompous, annoying yankee douchebags they've ever met. You would have thought they had actually done something over the past quarter century. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
I did not watch any of that nonsense but woke up to stories of this:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love how she is eyef@cking every camera around.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Oh Brock, MU-Bama tipoff in aboot 15 minutes. Our coloreds will show yer coloreds how to play some hoops.

:tiphat2:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Oh Brock, MU-Bama tipoff in aboot 15 minutes. Our coloreds will show yer coloreds how to play some hoops.

:tiphat2:
I have my dvr recording the African handball. Bama is down to 8 scholarship players this year.

John

Transplant
VIP
Notre Dame looked like shit. I guess beating shitty teams by the skin of your teeth all year caught up with them. Te'o looked like garbage too. Perhaps we can go another 40 years before ND plays for a title game.
I think they will be there in a few years. Kelly is a great coach who has been recruiting well and their QB has a lot of talent and is only a freshman. Its been a long time, 1988, but it hasn't been 40 yrs.

I like Kelly, he's realistic and never says much positive about his team when asked. He knew they weren't there. His comment on how to win the 2nd half was hilarious.

The deflation of all the ND fans on facebook was much more amusing than watching the game :jump:
Watching my relatives cry on FB was pretty funny. I've been talking shit to them all year (even though I'm a fan but I'm realistic). I thought that they were going to get owned by OK though and they pulled that one out. I guess OK sucked a lot worse than I thought they did and they beat Stanford, whihc I think is a pretty decent team.

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
I like Kelly, he's realistic and never says much positive about his team when asked. He knew they weren't there. His comment on how to win the 2nd half was hilarious.
I like Kelly too. He half time interview was honest. That was refreshing to hear.

However ND is contracted to play 5 ACC teams a year. Their higher standard of winning will beat up on shit teams. Then when they play a team with a pulse, ass kicking will ensue.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
I have my dvr recording the African handball. Bama is down to 8 scholarship players this year.
If you have not yet watched last nights game, you may want to turn it off after the 1st half FWIW.

:mrtiphat:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
If you have not yet watched last nights game, you may want to turn it off after the 1st half FWIW.

:mrtiphat:
I'll watch basketball in March. The regular season is meaningless. Congrats on actually being able to compete in at least one sec sport. :clapping:

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Mizzou has always sucked in football. Now they just suck in a new conference. :)