• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Duck dynasty done

mcatdtJEEP

so then your answer is yes, you choose to be hetero just as you choose to eat a pizza
desires are environmental.... that's why Hub likes stick figure girls, and others say they look like little boys

black guys like "thick" girls, you and I call them fat

environmental.

but even if I'm attracted to 21 y.o. skinny girls, doesn't mean I act on it just like you may be attracted to a guy with a tight ass, doesn't mean you have to go out and fawk it..

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
desires are environmental.... that's why Hub likes stick figure girls, and others say they look like little boys

black guys like "thick" girls, you and I call them fat

environmental.

but even if I'm attracted to 21 y.o. skinny girls, doesn't mean I act on it just like you may be attracted to a guy with a tight ass, doesn't mean you have to go out and fawk it..
so you liking women (debatable since you were pretending to be a girl and hitting on guys online) is nothing more than the environment you are in

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I may not be able to choose my desires, but I can absolutely choose to act upon them. For example, I may find a female attractive, but I choose not to act upon that attraction as I'm married and choose to be monogamous.
If here is any universe you can see yourself choosing to like a dick up your ass, you're gay whether you practice it or not. :bewhew:

mcatdtJEEP

so you liking women (debatable since you were pretending to be a girl and hitting on guys online) is nothing more than the environment you are in
sure....

put you on a womanless island with Joe for 30 years.... and I bet you'll at least THINK about sticking your dick in his ass. Will you act on it..... debatable... but the thought.... it'll be there.

raise two boys on an island without any women.... they will be attracted to each other.

environment....

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
If here is any universe you can see yourself choosing to like a dick up your ass, you're gay whether you practice it or not. :bewhew:
So anyone that likes to eat doughnuts is a fatty, even if they suppress that urge?

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Why do people get so upset when it is pointed out that being gay is a sin

If someone wants to be gay go ahead
But just know it is a sin, just like adultery, thieves, murders etc

It is usually people that also argue that God is fake, but they also argue that being gay is not a sin

If my kid chooses to be gay then he will hear "I love you, but please know you are not going to heaven if you continue" same conversation if he was using hookers or sleeping around or any other type of sexual impurity
no it is not a sin. your beliefs are antiquated and incorrect.