• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Galaxy 4s

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
S4 sales ahead of HTC One

Probably because VZW does not have it yet (if ever).
not going to, it will be a modified one (or One) that will be the Droid DNA2, it will be just different enough to reek havoc on the dev community. They were supposed to announce it yesterday but apparently are waiting longer (brilliant move HTC wait to have the phone announced until the GS4 is being shipped :facepalm: )

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
The S4 with Nexus Experience will be available on the play store in June for T-Mobile and at&t. Vzw and sprint users are getting hosed.

That said I may still buy the S4 outright for the new goodies, and maybe the devs will have the ASOP ROM ported over.
because they build for VZW then Sprint gloms on. BTW the the VZW GS4 has already been rooted and bootloader unlocked :agree:

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
s2 = junk. s3 = more junk. s4 = wow! iPhone 5 is probably still the best phone on the market. It simply works. No need to download a different OS or mod it to get functionality.
Why is the S3 junk? I think that one is free for me while the S4 will likely be hundreds of dollars.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Why is the S3 junk? I think that one is free for me while the S4 will likely be hundreds of dollars.
mega is a retard. I have an SIII and its perfectly fine. the SII did have battery issues. It you're not a tech guy, just get the free SIII and call it a day.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
mega is a retard. I have an SIII and its perfectly fine. the SII did have battery issues. It you're not a tech guy, just get the free SIII and call it a day.
Thanks Jason. Knowing that you a fellow apple and apple fag hater, I trust and value your opinion on this matter.

You too APS.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Thanks Jason. Knowing that you a fellow apple and apple fag hater, I trust and value your opinion on this matter.

You too APS.
go to a store, try all 3 S3, S4, and One (unless you are on Verizon)and see what fits you best :beerchug:

what's funny is that Hooligan will come in and post that I am just an Apple hater, yet have an iphone and ipad sitting in my house. Apple people seem to get like Ruggie when they try to debate tech :jump:

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
go to a store, try all 3 S3, S4, and One (unless you are on Verizon)and see what fits you best :beerchug:

what's funny is that Hooligan will come in and post that I am just an Apple hater, yet have an iphone and ipad sitting in my house. Apple people seem to get like Ruggie when they try to debate tech :jump:
jjj

I don't do phone stores. I order the best thing that I can get for just about free online based on recommendations. I have never gone wrong doing that. Espescailly since I am not a tech guy.

I am still rocking a DroidX that I really liked until just recently but now it is giving me lots of problems ever since it hit 2 years old.

Is the S3 4G?

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
jjj

I don't do phone stores. I order the best thing that I can get for just about free online based on recommendations. I have never gone wrong doing that. Espescailly since I am not a tech guy.

I am still rocking a DroidX that I really liked until just recently but now it is giving me lots of problems ever since it hit 2 years old.
MIL had to finally dump my old X for the RAZR M

Is the S3 4G?
:yup: