• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Galaxy 4s

Ardvark

Munoz... Ramos... Hernandez... where are you, Sanford, FL (home of the white hispanics)?

I would consider a S4 as the next phone, but I just spent a crapload of money on other stuff, so the Druid Bionic will have to hang in (with unlimited data) there for a while.
It was shipped to californ I a

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
My iPhone 5 has never "crashed"

the screen is still as perfect as the day I bought it.

I don't get why people carry around that Samsung junk. My wife's phone is a steaming pile of shit. she is too dumb to get an iPhone. She likes crap that never works right I guess.
you've only had it for what? two weeks? :puzzled:

Ardvark

I am so impressed with the blackberry bold

mine has been dropped a dozen times from 4 tto 20 feet and landed on wood, concrete, dirt and everything else never cracked.

couple of those falls the back came off and the battery popped out but glass is still 100%

however taking a dive into a glass of mtn dew did it in

I got my galaxy back but decided to leave the blackberry on until I get back from vaqcation

John

Transplant
VIP
Both my bold and torch were pretty tough. Both took 2 yrs of nasty spills with no case and no issues.