• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Galaxy 4s

John

Transplant
VIP
What's the difference between the 3s and 4s? Is the battery life better? The 3S is pathetic

Ardvark

So it will cost $175 to fix my phone even though it cracked from the inside and there is not visible damage on it anywhere that shows it was dropped.

So I'll have $374 wrapped into this phone, might just get it fixed and sell it on ebay for $500 and live with the blackberry for another year

Ardvark

on the phone for 40 miniutes talking to various levels of customer service and got the price down to $70, so I will be getting the S4 fixed and be back in droid land soon

Ardvark

maybe you need the "Active" :pirate:
I used that in my argument, I said what makes me even more upset is now all I see are ads for this S4 active phone that I can throw into the ocean, go get it and use it immediately, but my s4 cant even handle being gently carried around for 3 weeks without cracking.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
I used that in my argument, I said what makes me even more upset is now all I see are ads for this S4 active phone that I can throw into the ocean, go get it and use it immediately, but my s4 cant even handle being gently carried around for 3 weeks without cracking.
I've had mine since the VZW release and had zero problems with it :shrug: Maybe it's you :pirate:

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
I have had no more problems after that first weekend when I broke the camera lens cover.

However I still hate the way that the phone actually works and how frustratingly slow it is. I got this to replace my Droid X because the droid was too slow to react I figured it was crashing all the time. This phone has been no quicker, from day one.

Ardvark

I've had mine since the VZW release and had zero problems with it :shrug: Maybe it's you :pirate:
:wtf::wtf:

I think it was in my front pocket and I sat down and maybe the cheap ass plastic back has way too much flex and it bowed that way and cracked it.

that really is all it could have been

so they need to worry about making a pocket proof one instead of a spaghetti proof one

I ordered a metal back/ cover for mine, hope it helps

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
:wtf::wtf:

I think it was in my front pocket and I sat down and maybe the cheap ass plastic back has way too much flex and it bowed that way and cracked it.

that really is all it could have been

so they need to worry about making a pocket proof one instead of a spaghetti proof one

I ordered a metal back/ cover for mine, hope it helps
mine always goes in my front pocket, holsters bring the :ghey:

Ardvark

07/29/2013//13:04:09//0001773863//Telephone//ASC*
7/29/2013 12:04 PM-Martha Munoz: QC Pass.
*07/29/2013//10:44:11//0001773863//Telephone//ASC*
7/29/2013 9:43 AM-Alicia Ramos: The unit has left the technician. SOLUTION: Replaced LCD
*07/25/2013//10:08:28//0001773863//Telephone//ASC*
7/25/2013 9:08 AM-Noelia Hernandez: The unit has been received. Pack Condition: Fair Packaging (Box & Cushion)

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
07/29/2013//13:04:09//0001773863//Telephone//ASC*
7/29/2013 12:04 PM-Martha Munoz: QC Pass.
*07/29/2013//10:44:11//0001773863//Telephone//ASC*
7/29/2013 9:43 AM-Alicia Ramos: The unit has left the technician. SOLUTION: Replaced LCD
*07/25/2013//10:08:28//0001773863//Telephone//ASC*
7/25/2013 9:08 AM-Noelia Hernandez: The unit has been received. Pack Condition: Fair Packaging (Box & Cushion)
Munoz... Ramos... Hernandez... where are you, Sanford, FL (home of the white hispanics)?

I would consider a S4 as the next phone, but I just spent a crapload of money on other stuff, so the Druid Bionic will have to hang in (with unlimited data) there for a while.

My iPhone 5 has never "crashed"

the screen is still as perfect as the day I bought it.

I don't get why people carry around that Samsung junk. My wife's phone is a steaming pile of shit. she is too dumb to get an iPhone. She likes crap that never works right I guess.