• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Galaxy 4s

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
Got my S4 Saturday at a BB that would sell it outright with out activation. Got all my tools together Sunday to root and put a bootloader on it, I fawked it up so I had to reflash the stock factory ROM back on it. Once I slowed down and let the phone do its thing I was able to get it set up right. Got a cheap Body Glove case on it right now, and am awaiting for my car dock (iBolt), glass screen protector, and cheap wallet case to show up.

Coming from HTC devices before the switch was a little bit of a learning curve, but not too big of a deal. Definitely has some neat features, am waiting to go to a sports bar and mess with the TVs with the built in irBlaster and remote app. Haven't played with the camera yet. My 4g coverage(LTE) is a far superior technology than the wimax that wouldn't penetrate my abode.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Started working on my Tunderturd the other night, found a highly regarded tool to aid in the process and the download corrupted. Grrr. Maybe this weekend I'll try again.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Replaced the camera lens cover myself on Monday night and added an Otterbox commuter case. All is well with my mobile world again. I still HATE this phone though. Just wish my Droid X still worked as the usability was about 100 times better than the S3.

Last edited:

Ardvark

broke the screen tonight

super pisssed, not shattered but just a line across it and the bottom half is black

Ardvark

Sitting on it would do it
never goes into my pants pockets

I honestly did nothing to cause it, kids don't touch it. I carry everywhere, doesn't go into briefcase like black berry did

btw cause im out of town for 2 days I get a bb as a loaner :beerchug::beerchug:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist

I honestly did nothing to cause it, kids don't touch it. I carry everywhere, doesn't go into briefcase like black berry did

mine goes in my pocket all of the time without issue (no screen protector either) :shrug:

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP

This is not the first I have heard or this. I assume the glass is OK but the actual LCD is what is damaged? If so you may want to contact Samsung about this.