• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Galaxy 4s

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
first impression of the S4 HOLY SHIT IT IS THIN AND LIGHT. Best part is that I can use my son's iphone to swipe the screens of the S4 :jump:

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
I am still loving my S2! When out with GF we always have to use my cam since her iphone cam is such a POS.

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
Trying to find the best price for an off contract S4. Best Buy is the most expensive followed by wirefly. Amazon is about 650 shipping included. I am a bit leery about craigslist and eBay. Any other outlets I should check?

John

Transplant
VIP
I am still loving my S2! When out with GF we always have to use my cam since her iphone cam is such a POS.
iPhone 5 camera is great. Way better than the S3 and I'm sure better than the S2. Don't know about the S4, hopefully they stepped their game up. It was lacking in a lot of ways.