• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Game of Thrones - All Seasons

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Starts this weekend. Time Warner Cable is giving HBO and Cinemax free for the weekend so everyone can watch the season 2 opener.

Honestly I completely forgot how it ended last season- I think they were fighting in King's Landing.. will have to re-watch the last episode this weekend maybe to remind myself.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I'm curious how they'll do this season compared to the books. This season could be one book or 2 since they'll intro another round of characters.

I'll probably watch it from the beginning, or at least all of last season, before I start watching this season. I'm sure there are lots of plot lines and various things that I missed or forgot.

Dutch169

Union and proud of it.
HBO had season 1 on a couple of nights ago. Forgot a lot of things. Think I will DVR season 3 and watch season 2 again.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
HBO had season 1 on a couple of nights ago. Forgot a lot of things. Think I will DVR season 3 and watch season 2 again.
I just finished listening to book 1 on MP3 as I've been traveling a bunch the last two months. They skipped a lot of the back-stories and took out some characters, but I thought they were really dead on with the core story lines. I've been watching season 1 on netflix as well now that the story is fresh in my head. I've got book 2 on MP3 to listen during next months travel so I'm going to record season 3 and watch season 2 after listening to the book.

Dutch169

Union and proud of it.
26 hours for one book? Thanks but I'm still old school and like to hold a book when reading. Had a Nook for 4 years and read 1 book one it.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
26 hours for one book? Thanks but I'm still old school and like to hold a book when reading. Had a Nook for 4 years and read 1 book one it.
I read some on my refurb kindle, but I dont read like I used to now that I spend 12 hours a day reading. I listen to things while traveling only :bunnydance:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I watched the season finale of season 2 again- can't believe how much I had forgotten. Series premiere in 30 minutes on the East coast. :up:

Dutch169

Union and proud of it.
I watched the season finale of season 2 again- can't believe how much I had forgotten. Series premiere in 30 minutes on the East coast. :up:
I with you. I finished the last 2 episodes of season 2 today. May go back and watch season 1 again.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Did anyone not see that happening? 1 dragon for 8000+ warriors was a bad deal to begin with.