• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Game of Thrones - All Seasons

neevo

Limey Hippo
:rolleyes: You just repeat what you think sounds hip.
Unlike you I say what I think, and I think that you are the one trying to fit in by sucking up to the right-winger gun fawking idiots on here :rotflmao:

I am not, and never have been, hip but I have had the guts to speak up when in the inority :tiphat:

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Unlike you I say what I think, and I think that you are the one trying to fit in by sucking up to the right-winger gun fawking idiots on here :rotflmao:

I am not, and never have been, hip but I have had the guts to speak up when in the inority :tiphat:
silly AutoComplete, I think you meant "idiocy"

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
its a thin "cliffnotes" version of the books. so many storyline and characters aren't on the show.
I hear people complaining about the show having too many stories going on. I tell them they have no idea.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
No shit. I've been listening to the books on mp3 while traveling the past few months and I have to try to keep with the some of the lessor characters in my head and remember what they looked like on the show. I'm almost finished with the second book and the show makes a lot more sense after the books.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
No shit. I've been listening to the books on mp3 while traveling the past few months and I have to try to keep with the some of the lessor characters in my head and remember what they looked like on the show. I'm almost finished with the second book and the show makes a lot more sense after the books.
3rd and 4th books run parallel with one another because they had too many stories going on at the same time. That Queen Margaery Tyrell's family has a lot going on, not to mention the shit storm that is already brewing.

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
If you thought the Red Wedding was bad wait to see what is going to happen at the seasion finale. if they follow the book :jump:

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
If you thought the Red Wedding was bad wait to see what is going to happen at the seasion finale. if they follow the book :jump:
I couldn't remember if all this was around the same time as a certain dog/pig jousting match... heh