• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Game of Thrones - All Seasons

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I take it you are not keeping up on the show.....

Prince Oberyn (Tyrion's champion) duels The Mountain. Has him beat, and with The Mountain about to die is circling him to make him confess to a crime. The Mountain trips Oberyn, shoves his thumbs through his eyes and crushes his skull. Both champions are dead, and Tywin sentences Tyrion to death.

Seems to me the whole trial by combat would be a tie, but the fact that Oberyn died (and the way it happened) was the surprise to me.
Was right out of the book. Now if the book is followed...... going to be a great end of season show.

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
George R.R. Martin needs to publish the next book already. The HBO series is going to catch up with him if he doesn't get busy! :pirate:

Next season should be good.

neevo

Limey Hippo
I think this series was disappointing in one aspect. I don't remember the Dragon Queen getting her baps out for the lads :(

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Game of Thrones Season 5

It would seem the first 4 episodes, at least, have already leaked online. That might hurt their numbers.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
How the hell are they on season 5 already? Didn't that show just start up like 2 years ago or something?

People that can watch it legit without buying episodes are for the most part not going to bother pirating it. It may hurt the individual episode sales, but probably not much different than the typical after-air piracy going on.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
A lame person who goes to bed early would watch the pirated version rather than stay up late or have to record it for tomorrow.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
according to people who claim to have seen it there are equal amount boobs and cock. And some bush.