• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Game of Thrones - All Seasons

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Can't wait for joffrey to die
The King is DEAD! :pirate:

Thought they did a great job on the wedding. The look on Tyrion's face as he examined the cup that Joffrey drank from was classic.

His bitch mom Cersei had to the one who did it!

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Did they have the midgets jousting on pigs? Tyrion pretends to be one of those midgets later on when he is sold into slavery :D

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Did they have the midgets jousting on pigs? Tyrion pretends to be one of those midgets later on when he is sold into slavery :D
No pigs, that would have been great if they could have figured it out but sadly they didn't.

Without giving too much away to anyone that hasn't seen it, the ending to this week's episode was :eek:. I did not see that coming.

Hodor becoming king?
I take it you are not keeping up on the show.....

Prince Oberyn (Tyrion's champion) duels The Mountain. Has him beat, and with The Mountain about to die is circling him to make him confess to a crime. The Mountain trips Oberyn, shoves his thumbs through his eyes and crushes his skull. Both champions are dead, and Tywin sentences Tyrion to death.

Seems to me the whole trial by combat would be a tie, but the fact that Oberyn died (and the way it happened) was the surprise to me.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I take it you are not keeping up on the show.....

Prince Oberyn (Tyrion's champion) duels The Mountain. Has him beat, and with The Mountain about to die is circling him to make him confess to a crime. The Mountain trips Oberyn, shoves his thumbs through his eyes and crushes his skull. Both champions are dead, and Tywin sentences Tyrion to death.

Seems to me the whole trial by combat would be a tie, but the fact that Oberyn died (and the way it happened) was the surprise to me.
wait until tyrion kills his father and escapes