• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Game of Thrones - All Seasons

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Duh! It was obvious from when she began to question the loyalty of the soldiers

She still has a problem---> 1 army, 1 ship
If it takes 1 week to cross the narrow sea by ship and the ship can carry 20 soldiers at a time, and each of 3 dragons can carry 1 soldier each and it takes them 1 day to cross the narrow sea than how many days will it take for all 8000 soldiers to cross? :prof:

Dutch169

Union and proud of it.
what knowledge do you possess on westeros economies? how do you know it wasnt a fair deal?
I was a Westeros Financial Major in college. Saw no future in it so I dropped it and changed my major to Klingon.

Duh! It was obvious from when she began to question the loyalty of the soldiers

She still has a problem---> 1 army, 1 ship
They are bad ass. They can hold their breathe underwater and march to Kings Landing.

Dutch169

Union and proud of it.
Must have missed it last week but who were those kids? One was a Lannister but I don't remember them.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Must have missed it last week but who were those kids? One was a Lannister but I don't remember them.
They were both Lannister cousins to Tywin. They were taken at one of the battles as hostages to try to barter for Sansa and Arya

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
THEY'RE NOT EVEN THROUGH INTROING PEOPLE. IT'LL BE THE SAME WAY WITH NEXT SEASON WHEN THEY START DOING MORE WITH THE FREE CITIES ACROSS THE NARROW SEA :pirate:

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
this show takes a whole season to show one episode worth of content. there are too many stories and characters. were in book/season 3 and rob is still at war with the lannisters and hes had probably 1 episode worth of screen time. its like one long narrative i dont even know what made him end one book and start the next.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
more boring episoes...the pacing of this story is so awful, its really killing my interest in what is such a potentially awesome show. I love the backdrop and the characters, just way too wide of an angle and no plot advancement. I swear there has been a short story worth of relevant content so far

neevo

Limey Hippo
more boring episoes...the pacing of this story is so awful, its really killing my interest in what is such a potentially awesome show. I love the backdrop and the characters, just way too wide of an angle and no plot advancement. I swear there has been a short story worth of relevant content so far
Bur we got to see Emilia's boobies again :boink::thup2:

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Having read the books I can guess what the season finale will be. If they stick to the story line.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
The books cover an assload of information during this time. There are 2 books that run parallel to one another telling different sides of what's going on. The end of this season should blow some minds

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Haven't watched it yet but I am told a major character was killed off last night. Also told I'm not going to like who it was. :squint:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
IT should be obvious who it was they foreshadowed it pretty bluntly
In this episode they did, I didn't pick it up in others. But damn... that was a f-cked p episode, but not one of my favorite characters. None of them. More upset they killed the wolf.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
In this episode they did, I didn't pick it up in others. But damn... that was a f-cked p episode, but not one of my favorite characters. None of them. More upset they killed the wolf.
I think it was two episodes when she told him she was preggo and was like youll come to my home land one day wont you. and once you knew Arya was going to meet them at the wedding it was over.