• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Game of Thrones - All Seasons

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I didn't read the books but pretty sure where this is all going... All the kingdoms are forced to unite against the white walkers.... It looks like they still will lose, even united, when the blond chick shows up with dragons and a million people in her army. They decimate the white walkers and the dragons burn everything North of the wall once and for all.

The blond girl marries the midget and they all live happily ever after.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I didn't read the books but pretty sure where this is all going... All the kingdoms are forced to unite against the white walkers.... It looks like they still will lose, even united, when the blond chick shows up with dragons and a million people in her army. They decimate the white walkers and the dragons burn everything North of the wall once and for all.

no

If those two get married they will never be able to do a comfortable 69.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I'm going to have to pick the books back up and refresh my memory on all the characters that will pop up this season.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
The cat of the canals storyline is pointless as is Tyrion pretending to be an actor in a comedy troupe :rotflmao:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Will John Snow be assassinated by his men for joining Stantis Baretheon in this season or next? :shush:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Why doesn't Reek go back to his old self permanently even after assuming the title for the wedding of the fake Aryria Stark to the bastard Bolton?