• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Grand Theft Auto Five

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
I saw a cop on a motorcycle running radar and went to jack his bike.... before I could he took off chasing an SUV. He and the occupants of the SUV started having a gunfight and he got knocked off the bike. I stopped to get the bike but he wasn't dead and was heading for it too. Before he got to the bike however, another cop mowed him down. :jump:
LOST MC will have fights with cops while trying to shoot you :yup:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Left the game on pause, came back, and pS3 was frozen... Now it won't turn back on. :naw: It's old, it's an original PS3, haven't had it on for more than a couple hours in 4 or 5 years.

:/self: Now it's either buy another PS3 or buy the Xbox version of the game. Don't have the money for either.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Xbox. How do you afford a $1900 laptop but not a $60 game?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I spent what I ha on the laptop and I already spent $60 on the ps3 version of the game this month.

I rebooted the ps3 an hour ago, it's 33% through restoring the drive- very slowly- will be a small miracle if it finishes.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Ended up having to restore the file system completely on PS3. Lost my saved game data but at least system is working again. :pirate:

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Any modded vehicle that you "lose" without destroying, you should be able to get back from the vehicle impound...... yet my Bugatti Veyron with custom paint is gone. Lame.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Any modded vehicle that you "lose" without destroying, you should be able to get back from the vehicle impound...... yet my Bugatti Veyron with custom paint is gone. Lame.
I lost 2 vehicles while trying to move them around at Franklin's house in the hills, they were right by the house but vanished :banghead:

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
This game really is a ridiculous amount of fun. Played for a few hours last night online with a friend. Flew around trying to find an attack heli that we could us to kill other players. Stole an AC130 and flew it knife-edge between sky scrapers. Stole a fighter jet and proceeded to lay waste to everything.

Need to work on my landings. I forgot to put the gear down on the AC130 and tore a prop off one engine and set the other two on fire. Somehow I got it back in the air.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I called in the blimp, flew for 10 seconds, got the restricted airspace warning, and even though I turned around they sent helicopters after me. Tried to land on the roof of a building and Hindenburg all over again. Oh the humanity!

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
It's best not to run over the "Freeks and Strangers" I did that with Franklin and the dog you need to follow :dunce:

In Story Mode, after you do the triathlon with Franklin against the psycho girl, you are right by a spot where a girl is going to be killed and buried in the park. That quick mission nets an easy $60K

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
The jewelry heist netted a crazy amount of money in story mode. I think Michael got over $700k from it. Never checked to see if Franklin got his cut.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
The jewelry heist netted a crazy amount of money in story mode. I think Michael got over $700k from it. Never checked to see if Franklin got his cut.
he does, but that isn't even a big score compared to the later missions. I'm holding off for Franklin's last assassination so I can invest as much money as possible