• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Grand Theft Auto Five

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
This was a fun mission:

strip club is funny as hell, especially when you use Trevor :agree:
I love switching to Trevor to see what he's doing. Yesterday I switched to him and he was throwing a black guy off a bridge saying something about "for the chick to learn to fly, it must be kicked out of the nest". Trevor also seems to hate Harley riders as much as I do, which is even more fun.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I've gotten side tracked with the online mode..... damn leveling up to get shit. Haven't played story mode much lately, except for trying to get Trevor to steal a military jet.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I started playing missions in GTA Online so I could build up some cash. Was getting too wrapped up in messing with other players. The problem I was having was that I am a low rank and didn't have much in the way of weaponry or even a vehicle that was fast at my disposal. I was resorting to stealing fighter jets all of the time. It's actually pretty hard to kill someone on the ground with one of those jets.

As of last night, I'm rank 18 and have about $163k. Saving for the cheapest apartment with a 10 car garage.... $205k I think. After that, I'm going to drop some coin on modding a fast car. Possibly the GTR that I get for free for joining the GTA Social Club, but maybe a Mustang. Hard to say.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Game is great but froze up my PS3 again- today I the sail boat and was on my way toward the airport when it just froze. Couldn't do anything. Had to manually shut down the PS3 and it won't restart. Went through every safe mode option and none worked- my last resort is resetting to factory conditions- will lose all save progress- basically start over- again. :naw:

Game is great but froze up my PS3 again- today I the sail boat and was on my way toward the airport when it just froze. Couldn't do anything. Had to manually shut down the PS3 and it won't restart. Went through every safe mode option and none worked- my last resort is resetting to factory conditions- will lose all save progress- basically start over- again. :naw:
Start backing up your saves. Or if you want to spend some money, get Playstation Plus and it will upload your saves to an online backup automatically.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Start backing up your saves. Or if you want to spend some money, get Playstation Plus and it will upload your saves to an online backup automatically.
Or just play online. More fun anyway since you can play with friends and grief random players.