• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Handguns serve no purpose

What purpose do they serve other than taking the precious life of another human being. You can claim self defense all you want, but if they were all collected that wouldn't be a justifiable reason. CCW holders are just looking for an excuse to go all cowboy and shoot some poor individual stranded on the road at night looking for help.

What purpose do they serve other than taking the precious life of another human being. You can claim self defense all you want, but if they were all collected that wouldn't be a justifiable reason. CCW holders are just looking for an excuse to go all cowboy and shoot some poor individual stranded on the road at night looking for help.

you won't understand till one of those precious human beings breaks into your home and does what they want with you.

personally, i'd rather have the option to save my family than let something happen to them because of some lowlife POS

you won't understand till one of those precious human beings breaks into your home and does what they want with you.

personally, i'd rather have the option to save my family than let something happen to them because of some lowlife POS
Like that ever happens. You just need a gun to feel like you are a man. Especially since your tongue piercing has placed you in the undecided column. You left the family you are now claiming to protect.....

C5inAZ [JU]

Archived
You say that like it is a bad thing.

I look at it as helping to clean the gene pool.

Like that ever happens. You just need a gun to feel like you are a man. Especially since your tongue piercing has placed you in the undecided column. You left the family you are now claiming to protect.....

actually the wife left me and JUOT has put me in the undecided column ;)

never say never wise one