• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Handguns serve no purpose

We should ban automobiles then. They kill far more then guns.
Lame excuse. So do french fries. You need a car to exist in America today (Don't need a gun) and to keep the economy going... but don't you see the high price of oil will eventually push people to cities and public transportation - the cars days are numbered.....

Lame excuse. So do french fries. You need a car to exist in America today (Don't need a gun) and to keep the economy going... but don't you see the high price of oil will eventually push people to cities and public transportation - the cars days are numbered.....
You don't need a car. Bikes work great.

None of my 6 handguns or 48 other guns have ever killed another human being.But come into my home uninvited...That could change. Mine have locks on them or locked in gun cabinets except my 44 magnum which is loaded in my bedroom.We better take our bows and arrows,knives,silverware,and other dangerous items in our houses and turn them in as well.

you should get rid of yours

lead by example

others will follow

hope and change hope and change
When public transportation is in place to get me to work I will. There is no excuse for not getting rid of guns today. Huddling masses of fearful insecure gun owners clinging in frustration to firearms... sad. Thank goodness Obama will fix all of this.