• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hit it? Pawn Stars Edition...

JLS

JUOT Refugee
VIP
Uneven boobs? Who cares, they are close enough in size, and I'm sure they'll start swinging around pretty good during doggy style. What's not to like about that?

Kevin

Not in the 'In' Crowd
VIP
I prefer the book lady (though the pic posted above is not the best) on that show; more my type. :giveup:

I prefer the book lady (though the pic posted above is not the best) on that show; more my type. :giveup:
Looks I agree...

Her, she seems a bit weird BUT guess working w/around books all day might take a "different" (not meaning in a bad way) type of person.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
psycho, no... obsessive control freak, maybe... lady on the outside and horny slut on the inside... IN!!!! ccccccccc

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
exactly how many Romney mormons are there?

Is it kinda like the Yoders with the amish? That can't be good.

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
exactly how many Romney mormons are there?

Is it kinda like the Yoders with the amish? That can't be good.
According to wikipedia, Miles Romney (Mitt's great great grandfather) joined the church in 1837. Only 7 years after it started. So after several generations, there would be a lot. It's likely that most Romney's in the church are related in some way.

Wikipedia Link

John

Transplant
VIP
That first bitch is straight trash.

I'm sure there's a connection somewhere down the line. They're Mormon, so it's very likely, but I don't know how close. Romney is her married name though
Damn, I used to think she was hot, in an odd way that I couldn't put my finger on, but that totally killed it for me.