• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hit it? Pawn Stars Edition...

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Girls trying to defends tats by saying "... but they have a great personality!" is like fat/ugly/whatever guys saying that can't find a mate "... but they have a great personality!' as well.
I don't have any problem with tattoo's just don't overkill them. Is there really a need to have them on your face?

klepp0906

My god you guys are so picky..
Funny you say that, I was going to say you guys have really low standards lol. I wouldn't screw any of them with your dicks.

As for Rebecca she is crazy and a very large prude/feminist which is thoroughly repulsive.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Funny you say that, I was going to say you guys have really low standards lol. I wouldn't screw any of them with your dicks.

As for Rebecca she is crazy and a very large prude/feminist which is thoroughly repulsive.
Hi

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
She replied to a tweet of mine... made my week. :heart:
They are good people, though admittedly, she and her husband are both a little quirky.

They are actually moving to Florida sometime soon if they haven't already moved. If the show is still running, she won't likely be on it any more...

ezklnice

Quirky?

They are good people, though admittedly, she and her husband are both a little quirky.

They are actually moving to Florida sometime soon if they haven't already moved. If the show is still running, she won't likely be on it any more...

Quirky - in what way(s)?

Do elaborate...

AHack27

This so called uneven boob girl hmm is ME lol

Uneven boobs? Who cares, they are close enough in size, and I'm sure they'll start swinging around pretty good during doggy style. What's not to like about that?
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post one of the most unflattering photos of me lol 109 degree temps that day with a 10 hour car ride prior to shooting wasn't fun on a scripted show.

AHack27

Thanks for noticing me

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post one of the most unflattering photos of me lol 109 degree temps that day with a 10 hour car ride prior to shooting wasn't fun on a scripted show.