• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hit it? Pawn Stars Edition...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post one of the most unflattering photos of me lol 109 degree temps that day with a 10 hour car ride prior to shooting wasn't fun on a scripted show.
Hello! Welcome to JUOT. :mrwave:

So... do you have a better picture then? We can put that up.

I'd love to hear more about the show from someone who has been on it.

Bazinga

Hello! Welcome to JUOT. :mrwave:

So... do you have a better picture then? We can put that up.

I'd love to hear more about the show from someone who has been on it.
Haha, do you honestly think that was her?

Back to OPs question: I usually hate tattoos, but will make an exception based on girl and personality, I find her (pic in OP) cute, and Olivia just fugly.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The answer is always NO when it comes to Pawn Stars and Hit It.

Nostromov

LOL Jealousy...
Isn't it?.. I just regged, looking to reply and then realized how this thread is totally insane where people cuss, insult each other & others (like crazy, lol); it's like I'm, suddenly, in the Twilight Zone! xD

My god you guys are so picky..
^^ For example, it was a funny post (!), until the psycho-freak reply to it, lolz. ;-s

*Which, btw., they had just registered to say that. Pftt. o.0

P.S.
Pawn star threads always bring in the random people searching for stuff... :thup2:
It's, exactly, how I got here, hehe.

Edit:
Welcome to JUOT and i don't see why not. Was hoping she could post an updated pic to prove it though.
(Well, yeah, duh, ofc. :))

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Welcome :mrwave: We're not that bad once you get to know us. Well... There are worse sites- I can say that with all honestly.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
It would really depend on the personality.

Haven't met one yet whose personality overwhelms the tats so I cannot say for certain. :shrug:
Well, I guess met somebody whose personality overwhelms the tats since I married her. :thup2: whoddathunkit?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Well, I guess met somebody whose personality overwhelms the tats since I married her. :thup2: whoddathunkit?
Did you actually reject tattooed women? I mean, all things equal, I don't like them, but I can't say I ever had a chance with a tattooed woman and said no, other than a "professional."