• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I had this really wild dream last night.

Josh [JU]

Archived
I was in this really high-tech crew. We'd go around hi-jacking planes, but not for terror. We'd take them to really cool remote islands, then later sell them back.

The crew was big, but we worked in groups of about 5. We knew all the ways to smuggle shiat onboard. We had special briefcases full of equipment to jam the radios and autopilots. So, the planes were controlled remotely.

We also smuggled special polymer pistols on board. Since we were so experienced at this game, we could spot air marshalls from across a 747, and put them away quickly.

My dreams are almost always violent struggles.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
My dreams usually involve dead people.
I never ever dream about people I know.
They're all very familiar, but never anyone I've ever met. :confused:

Other dreams are basically french revolution stuff. I'm like Napoleon on this rampage, but it all falls apart, and I keep getting chased into retreat, my army falls smaller, and it ends with me in this collapsed church tower, shooting my rifle up at anyone who'll look down at me.

Josh* said:
I never ever dream about people I know.
They're all very familiar, but never anyone I've ever met. :confused:

Other dreams are basically french revolution stuff. I'm like Napoleon on this rampage, but it all falls apart, and I keep getting chased into retreat, my army falls smaller, and it ends with me in this collapsed church tower, shooting my rifle up at anyone who'll look down at me.

Is it wrong to dream about people you have never met and then when you open your eyes, they are still there?

Josh [JU]

Archived
DHMeieio said:
I was thinking an Ocean's Eleven thing, except with the e-neighborhood crew.

YEAH! Except I didn't really know my crew. I could anticipate their every move, and could respond in kind to help the mission, but I never met any of them.

Likewise, its rare to ever see any faces...

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Is it wrong to dream about people you have never met and then when you open your eyes, they are still there?

Man, that shiat used to happen to me when I'd staff the ICU 2 years ago....

DHMeieio said:
That's better than being inside a giant robot.
The thing that sucks is going to look at open houses. Walking around and then looking into the face of someone who isn't there. They want to talk, but I don't. Wife always knows when it is happening, all the hairs on my arms stands up and I just kind of start walking fast.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
The thing that sucks is going to look at open houses. Walking around and then looking into the face of someone who isn't there. They want to talk, but I don't. Wife always knows when it is happening, all the hairs on my arms stands up and I just kind of start walking fast.

Real life or dream?