• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I had this really wild dream last night.

Josh* said:
Real life or dream?

Real life, been happening since I was just a little kid. I figured I was just crazy until I started to describe what I was seeing to people and they would know who I was describing, people who had lived there and died. Bad thing is, some people look really nasty.

Hedley Lamarr said:
The thing that sucks is going to look at open houses. Walking around and then looking into the face of someone who isn't there. They want to talk, but I don't. Wife always knows when it is happening, all the hairs on my arms stands up and I just kind of start walking fast.
:eek:

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Real life, been happening since I was just a little kid. I figured I was just crazy until I started to describe what I was seeing to people and they would know who I was describing, people who had lived there and died. Bad thing is, some people look really nasty.

Nasty like they'd maybe look, if they'd continue to live?

Hedley Lamarr said:
I always thought it would be neat if things like this happened to me. Maybe it would creep me out though.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Your telling me. The fear is, if they know I can see them, they will follow me. I try to act as if I don't, but sometimes they are so shocking, I can't help but be slightly startled.

You should write about this.

Hedley Lamarr said:

Maybe a visit from Bruce Willis would help?

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Nasty as in crime scene nasty. Nice thing is, I can turn it on and off. Took years to learn that trick.

Man, I'd love to learn the "on" trick to this.

But, I've never been anywhere where people have lived for long. Except when I was an ambulance monkey, and then I'd get to see the crime scene in real time.

mnjeeper said:
Maybe a visit from Bruce Willis would help?
I remember when that movie came out. My mother really wanted me to see it, she said it reminded her of me growing up. When I saw it, it was nice to think there were others out there that are as messed up as I am. ;)

Josh* said:

But, I've never been anywhere where people have lived for long. Except when I was an ambulance monkey, and then I'd get to see the crime scene in real time.
I've heard a theory that all people are capable of this when they are young but we are taught that we are just imagining things and we learn to block it out.

Taggart [JU]

Archived
Josh* said:
You were INSIDE it?

Controlling it or captured by it?
Kind of along for the ride, as it stomped its way through some city (probably Tokyo).

Now that I've thought about it some more, I think giant robot dreams are better than seeing dead people in real life.

Josh* said:

It is almost like a picture of them at the moment of death. There is a house by me with a women that walks around her yard screaming. I hate driving past that house.

Big Red said:
I've heard a theory that all people are capable of this when they are young but we are taught that we are just imagining things and we learn to block it out.

Since you have the mind of a child, tell us if it's true.