• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

John Oliver’s scathing take on Ferguson

TacticalFats

Odometer of The Beast
VIP
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If you watch COPS backwards it's just a bunch of people overcoming miraculous obstacles to win free drugs</p>— Luna Tic (@B1gBrainsMcGee) <a href="https://twitter.com/B1gBrainsMcGee/statuses/426199540719706112">January 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If you watch COPS backwards it's just a bunch of people overcoming miraculous obstacles to win free drugs</p>— Luna Tic (@B1gBrainsMcGee) <a href="https://twitter.com/B1gBrainsMcGee/statuses/426199540719706112">January 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
HTML Parsed...

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
^^This^^

I've been pulled over for a felony stop. I was cuffed and sat on the curb, along with the 2 friends I had in the car. We did not get our asses kicked. In fact, we were released once they realized they had the wrong vehicle. With an apology. And that was LA county sheriff.
I got pulled more than my fair share when I drove a red 300ZX with a fart pipe on it, but always ended amicably.

We even had the local PD basically raid the Movie Gallery I worked at one night - we were doing inventory after hours so we decided to get liquored up while doing it. When it was time to leave (about 3:45am) one of the dipshits couldn't figure out how to turn off the lights - it was a breaker panel you turned both sides off, and he didn't know how breaker panels were oriented. So he'd turn off half, come out with half lights on, then go turn on half and off half, come out with the other half lights on, etc. He was drunk enough that he did this enough times for the place to look like a ****ing disco. So then the police came and our drunk logic said "HIDE IT'S THE COPS OMGZ." Poor choice. They finally yelled that they were sending in the dog, at which point we surrendered :clapping: After much discussion and scolding they all just rolled out and left our drunk asses to laugh it off. Then we all drove home drunk.