• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Ju Med Advice Needed- Is this the Skin cancer?

I've had this mark on the back of my shoulder for as long as I can remember...

Since I've worn tee-shirts while in the sun since I was like 10, I never really worried about getting any sort of skin cancer, and if I did I figured it would be on my arms or someplace that has got a tan, let alone a burn in decades...

But watching TV this morning, now I'm not so sure...

A close up- it's about the width of a dime, maybe slighly less, at its widest point. It never hurt or bled which I've heard are signs of it being cancerous.

Medical opinions needed.

It's been there for 10+ years so realistically I'm not running out the door... next time I see my regular doc I will ask- but being a doctor he will immediately refer me to a dermatologist who will then want to scrape it off even if it isn't anything cancerous which means = me with a painful fricken procedure for possibly no reason.

Edit- I guess it has to have gotten bigger, i wasn't born with it after all.

Hubjeep [JU]

Archived
Teh CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EDIT: 10 years... leave it alone. I would mention it to a Dr. next regular visit, can't hurt.