• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Ju Med Advice Needed- Is this the Skin cancer?

here's a textbook picture of melanoma from a cancer research site. looks exactly the same - it is even from a hairy shoulder like yours...

what the hell???

Anyways, Joe - I suppose you are already going to get it checked, but don't let those things go that long. Get the other spots checked out/lanced off as well.

Hubjeep [JU]

Archived
If you even knew the other 100 or so 'places of interest' I have on my skin... It's hard to look at that and worry... things that ooze, things that pop... things that bleed, and things that just grow... Some people have boring, unremarkable skin... it all looks pretty much the same all over their body... not mine... Each region has its own 'personality'
:jump: :jump:

Make sure you include that paragraph in your personal ad. :jump:

petemTJ [JU]

Archived
Ima just had a "spot" removed from my five-head about a month ago

Turned out it wasn't cancer, but ya never know, kinda matched the pictures and two nurses and two doctors said it looked like it could be.

But it looks like I got shot in the head with a .45 where she cut it out. Big ole fawking hole

Bubbles [JU]

Archived
You are going to die. :yup:

PM me for information where you should send all of your monetary possessions to. I can use your wealth after you have no need for it.

:poofey:

Well it was cut off this morning... didn't feel a thing- but it smelt like hamburger... MMMmmmm... hamburger.

The doc was glad I came in for sure... she said it was suspicious enough and asked what made me decide to come in since a lot of people see things like that and don't for a long time... Did not want to explain "this Jeep forum OT section... " so left it as "a friend."

It's off to Biopsy land... they'll let me know next week what it is on a 'scale of abnormality" - if its really abnormal I'll have to come back for them to make a deeper cut a get a couple stitches- otherwise what they did will be enough... got a quick check out- none of the other marks/spots are worrisome.

Thanks...

In hindsight though I shaved the immediate area this morning, I should have shaved the whole area- becauses its going to hurt when I have to pull the bandaids off in the morning... Rar!!!!!

Thanks...

In hindsight though I shaved the immediate area this morning, I should have shaved the whole area- becauses its going to hurt when I have to pull the bandaids off in the morning... Rar!!!!!

Hope it's nothing and they don't have to do more. Sounds as if you don't need anymore dents/whatever in your skin.

Is that why you don't shave the back hair? Camouflage?

I don't "shave" my backhair because I really don't take my shirt off in public to begin with- there's no easy means of shaving my back- and no women have complained about it- if one did I wouldn't be adverse to removing the hair in some practical way- but I'm not getting waxed. :squint: