• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

LOL Ford

neevo

Limey Hippo
Makes Ford look like a bunch of whiners.
They are. How can anyone take the ad seriously?

Me too. Most of the commercials were rather disappointing. This was one of the few good ones.
It made me laugh, and I loved the dog in it.

Big business needs to save money by getting rid of their lawyers and developing a sense of humour. If they wanted to get back at Chevy then Ford need to make a funnier ad counterbalancing it. The money they save in litigation will pay for the ad to be made and aired many times over.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I thought that Toyota had the toughest truck. Top Gear proved it
They do. The Loch Ness Monster tried to eat one and spit it out, a meteor hit one, and that big fire-breathing car-crushing robot dinosaur broke its jaw trying to eat one. Pretty open and shut there.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
I see plenty of people who will defend their Silverados, F-Series, Rams, even Tundras to the death. But is anyone really proud of their Nissan Titan?

Nadeaux

I thought it was funny, at the DC auto show this weekend they had a video at the Chevy area showing how you couldn't open a Ford tailgate when it was loaded and offcamber of course the Chevy opened no problem.

here it is

Justin

Damn.
VIP
I see plenty of people who will defend their Silverados, F-Series, Rams, even Tundras to the death. But is anyone really proud of their Nissan Titan?
Do they still make the Titan? I figured they closed the plant and tossed the tooling into the sea when John purchased a Silverado instead of a Titan.

John

Transplant
VIP
Chevy trucks are built like cars, can't really even compare the two.
Lolz, based on what? I'd buy a new Ram over either, but they are all three great trucks.

You obviously have never been to any Nissan forums. :clapping:
Do they still make the Titan? I figured they closed the plant and tossed the tooling into the sea when John purchased a Silverado instead of a Titan.
:jump:

With the ridiculous rebates and discounts on the Titan, and the fact that all of the issues have been fixed for the last several years, its a pretty good value. Its only real downfall (left) is that the 5.6l is thirsty, but those rebates would buy a lot of gas.