• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

More Style Changes

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Mine hasn't changed...
Then you aren't on Default 2012 Style...

Anyway I have changed Default 2012 back to the exact same fonts used on the old Default style.

I am going to work on Default Dark fonts now to get them back, it will take a few minutes, there are more customizations there.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It's was the same exact font as was on the default 2012 style. :puzzled:

Dark 2012 has been restored to default font now too.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Then you aren't on Default 2012 Style...

Anyway I have changed Default 2012 back to the exact same fonts used on the old Default style.

I am going to work on Default Dark fonts now to get them back, it will take a few minutes, there are more customizations there.
oh, yeah I'm on the OLD default...is that one leaving us?

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
when someone posts a video the title bar is hard to read in dark. font color blends into the beige bar

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
BRING BACK THE ****ING BASIC THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
What are "Chages"? is it something to do with the old stage coaches?
:dunce:

I'm also getting a bottom scroll bar that moves like one pixel in each direction. Not sure what is up with that, but I don't think I've seen it before.
Is it still there? Maybe the fixed width of 1140 is a little too big for your browser window?

So how do you make the navbar text-only now?
I have added that option now- with the other options mentioned in the first post.

when someone posts a video the title bar is hard to read in dark. font color blends into the beige bar
Thanks, fixed.

WTF is up w/the red stars?

I did look for a thread about it and THOUGHT this was it. :shrug:
Rugster's thread yesterday.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
BRING BACK THE ****ING BASIC THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You use Tapatalk... :rolleyes:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Is it still there? Maybe the fixed width of 1140 is a little too big for your browser window?
Still there. Using FF. Looks the same at full screen or in a window. Screen resolution is 1680x1050.