• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

More Style Changes

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Still there. Using FF. Looks the same at full screen or in a window. Screen resolution is 1680x1050.
Is it on all pages or just some? In both the defaul and dark 2012 styles? I tried it on waterfox with no issue...

Joe...throw a brother a bone here.

I don't follow Rugster. :shrug:
Hey Joe... - JUOT - Joes Ultimate Off Topic

I'm in my office this week :bunnydance:
The new basic is Default 2012 with navbar images turned off in options. Width set to 0 if you want it fluid width like it used to be.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I guess I should look at the other styles so I can see wtf you people are talking about :pirate:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
it's like the Red Army up in here with all these stars!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
With the old font the stars aren't really necessary...

You're getting the horizontal scrollbar too? I'll try downloading real FF.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No scrollbar on Safari for Windows here...

Can you tell if it is the green sign that holds the banner ad at the top causing it?

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
I have the horizontal nav bar on Waterfox using the Dark style. Take a look at the ad banner Joe, I suspect that is the culprit.

As for the dark style, personally I would ditch the reds and go with blues overall, but that is just me.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have the horizontal nav bar on Waterfox using the Dark style. Take a look at the ad banner Joe, I suspect that is the culprit.

As for the dark style, personally I would ditch the reds and go with blues overall, but that is just me.
At what screen resolution/browser size?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
screen res is 1388x768. Browser is full screen. Move the banners towards center by about 10-20 pixels and that should fix the issue.

I have not done ANY editing to the forum size via the usercp.
Notice any change now? (reload page)