• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

motorcycle shopping

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
It's been pretty fun, there is some cool stuff out there these days. Bikes with traction control, fly by wire throttles, 200+hp bikes that weigh 400lbs, etc. Still haven't found anything that would cover all of my bases.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
How long before remorse on not getting a KLR?
Not sure there is goign to be any, this thing goes like crazy and with some new rubber will be worthy of about the same cruising speed. Actually is supposedly rated at about 45hp vs 30 something for the klr. I was surprised by that.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
My bike tripped 30k miles on my ride this afternoon. Haven't ridden it much. Had to put the registration sticker on it and clean the dust of my Shoei. Hopefully that'll change in the near future with the weather turning nice.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
My bike tripped 30k miles on my ride this afternoon. Haven't ridden it much. Had to put the registration sticker on it and clean the dust of my Shoei. Hopefully that'll change in the near future with the weather turning nice.
I don't have tags yet so I've been a bit limited. Fun as heck driving around the neighborhood. Took the :wifey: on a ride and she giggled the hole time. That was kind of cool.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
My friend is looking for a 600cc Standard/Naked or Sport bike. Anyone have a F4i or cb600f for sale? Or a 919?

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
My friend is looking for a 600cc Standard/Naked or Sport bike. Anyone have a F4i or cb600f for sale? Or a 919?
Go for the Ducati; I heard their seats are hard enough to prolapse one's anus during a long ride, but they go like hell and handle great.:eek:

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Go for the Ducati; I heard their seats are hard enough to prolapse one's anus during a long ride, but they go like hell and handle great.:eek:
He'd probably go for a Ducati Monster if the price was right, but he's looking for something under $4k. Early 2000's Hondas can easily be had for that. Don't know about a Ducati.