• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

motorcycle shopping

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
A truck or SUV passing you will blast you away from it. How much does that bike weigh?
I had this exact same model and year for many years. It's not as shitty a ride as one may think. It's around 350 lbs, 45hp and pulls really well.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Can those take bags? Put some hard bags on it, ride to work in a suit. Lol. There's a guy who works at Micron who rides an old BMW with hard bags, rocking a suit and tie.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Can those take bags? Put some hard bags on it, ride to work in a suit. Lol. There's a guy who works at Micron who rides an old BMW with hard bags, rocking a suit and tie.
The bike never took off in the states but was a huge seller in Europe. Tons of shit you could buy for it but not so easy to get here. I think I will fab my own stuff for it. Should be fun.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I'm really liking it. The gummy carb is coming loose and making it better and better. Insurance with full coverage 100 dollar deductible is 100 a year. jjj

My last XT 600 got nearly 70mpg is you drove it correctly.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Save thousands over a new bike but some obvious storage issues like gummy carbs. We'll see if the seafoam will solve that overnight.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Save thousands over a new bike but some obvious storage issues like gummy carbs. We'll see if the seafoam will solve that overnight.
Just take the ****er's off and clean them, it'll only take an hour or two.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
They were just done about 1500 miles ago, I have the receipt. They shouldn't be so bad that the seafoam can't take care of it.
Mine isn't :( ****ing ethanol. I was hoping seafoam could clean it up, because the FCR is a big box of "WHAT IS THI...I DON'T EVEN...HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY PARTS IN THIS LITTLE THING???"

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Mine isn't :( ****ing ethanol. I was hoping seafoam could clean it up, because the FCR is a big box of "WHAT IS THI...I DON'T EVEN...HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY PARTS IN THIS LITTLE THING???"
This one will be a bit of a pain but not bad. I will have no choice but to pull them if this didn't work. Fuel systems albeit small scale isn't my favorite thing to do.