• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

No deoderant for the next few days...

Planned to have this proceudure done months ago when I figured it would be like 20 degrees outside and sweating wasn't going to be anything to worry about... instead it was 60+ for the last few days, over 50 today my office will easily be over 80F today and tomorrow as there is no A/C on over the winter... I guess I'll have to hang out in the server room the entire time, hopefully I can use it again come monday- though docs say to stay away from it for a full week- wtf do they know...

Anyone else have lots of extra skin things hanging from under their arms?

Josh [JU]

Archived
Planned to have this proceudure done months ago when I figured it would be like 20 degrees outside and sweating wasn't going to be anything to worry about... instead it was 60+ for the last few days, over 50 todaym my offfice will easlily be over 80F today and tomorrow as there is no A/C on over the winter... I guess I'll have to hang out in the server room the entire time, hopefully I can use it again come monday- though docs say to stay away from it for a full week- wtf do they know...

No spellcheck either? :eyeye:

Warts? Flab?
Mom's hands picking you up?

Planned to have this proceudure done months ago when I figured it would be like 20 degrees outside and sweating wasn't going to be anything to worry about... instead it was 60+ for the last few days, over 50 todaym my offfice will easlily be over 80F today and tomorrow as there is no A/C on over the winter... I guess I'll have to hang out in the server room the entire time, hopefully I can use it again come monday- though docs say to stay away from it for a full week- wtf do they know...

Do you need any $$ to help pay for this?