• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

No deoderant for the next few days...

Maybe when I get home today...

It was painful as hell, not the cutting but the sticking of the needles... he stuck me over 30 times in each arm, went through 3 full syrenges of the anethetic- said that is as much as he'd give to a patenient at any one time...

Once he was done with the sticking though didn't feel anything from the cutting- he was just using tweasers and a pair of scissors. Much easier and less healing then my old doc who used some electric welder type thing when I got some removed from my neck in college- that smelt like a barbaque - it got me hungry.

Please... if there was one or two I would twist them off... I have one stray one in the crotchal region that I'm thinking I will scissor off now that I see how the doc does them.

Please... if there was one or two I would twist them off... I have one stray one in the crotchal region that I'm thinking I will scissor off now that I see how the doc does them.
Cuticle scissors work on the occasional skin tag. I only get like one every few years though, and they are the size of the tip of a ballpoint pen.

One of them looked like a regular skin tag, but then it had a tube-like growth on top, kind of making a "T" off of my skin, with the top of the "T" being about the size of the filter in width and a length of a cigarette... I wanted to see it but it was the one he cut off first and the nurse had tossed it before I thought to ask.

why do you get them or how do you prevent from getting another 80?

i've had maybe one or two every 4-5 years but then they seem to just vanish.

One of them looked like a regular skin tag, but then it had a tube-like growth on top, kind of making a "T" off of my skin, with the top of the "T" being about the size of the filter in width and a length of a cigarette... I wanted to see it but it was the one he cut off first and the nurse had tossed it before I thought to ask.
Um.... You might want to get that chit looked at/biopsied.

why do you get them or how do you prevent from getting another 80?

i've had maybe one or two every 4-5 years but then they seem to just vanish.
YOu only get them where skin rubs on other skin repeatedly. Just about everybody will get them now and then. They can go away on their own as you observed, but I am manic about weird things on my body so I remove them myself if I happen to find one.

Um.... You might want to get that chit looked at/biopsied.
Doc didn't think it was anything to be concerned about...

I'm not sure how you get them- I had many on my neck, and that doesn't 'rub against' anything... those were removed... It's been 10+ years on those and only have a couple tiny tiny ones back, none of which are worth even tyring to remove at this point.

The ones under my arms developed I guess around the same time as my neck - 10 yrs old maybe, they haven't gotten noticably more or worse in over 10 years so I figure I won't ever need to cut them off again after this.

I had one grow kind of on my forehead once, I picked at it and picked at it and it fell off on it's own. I have that one other stay one I mentioned, one on my inner thigh, and that's it.