• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

No deoderant for the next few days...

Pretty simple explanation too:

http://www.ashleylaser.co.uk/Skin_Tags.html

skin tag is a common, benign condition which consists of a bit of skin that projects from the surrounding skin and may appear attached to the skin. Skin tags can vary quite a bit in appearance. They may be smooth or irregular, flesh coloured or more deeply pigmented, and either simply be raised above the surrounding skin or have a stalk (a peduncle) so that the skin tag hangs from the skin.

Skin tags can occur almost anywhere there is skin. However, favourite areas for tags are the eyelids, neck, underarms (axillae), upper chest, and groin. They are much more common with age beginning in middle age and they tend to be somewhat more prevalent in women than men. It is in the sense that it is a growth. However, it is a benign (harmless and not a malignant) condition. The outer layer of the skin (the epidermis) shows overgrowth under the microscope (hyperplasia) and it encloses an underlying layer of skin (the dermis) in which the normally-present collagen fibres appear abnormally loose and swollen. Usually they cause no problems. This tiny skin growth generally causes no symptoms unless it is repeatedly irritated as, for example, by the collar or in the crotch.

glenn [JU]

Archived
good god joe..... I hope you never have to have hemroids removed. I don't even want to think about the pics you would post.

will_m [JU]

Archived
My doc used the electric removal method. He used topical anesthetic and it didn't work well. Felt like a massive amount of bee stings. Had about 14 of them removed the largest was abot 2 - 3 cm.