• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

No deoderant for the next few days...

Gaaahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FU....fa....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY EYES MEY EYES GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF WTF WTF WTF WQTF WTFWTFWTFTWTTWWWTFFFWWTFWTFWTFWTF

I....I........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2girlsonecup > BOP's pics

Taggart [JU]

Archived
:yup: that's all they do to get rid of skin tags anyway, they just snip them right off.
I had one forever under my left arm, my doctor burned it off one day during a checkup. That's the only one I ever had, and I had it as far back as I can remember.

No, they aren't caused by being obese. :rolleyes: I used to have a roommmate who had a lot of them, and every few years would go in and have a bunch taken off at once.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Holy crap, was it really not until 2008 I had this done? What was I thinking. I should have had this done years earlier... It was such a confidence booster. And also, for those curious, I don't believe any have grown back- nothing noticeable.

But there is a part of me that thinks getting them removed was in part responsible for my current condition- like my life was supposed to suffering/loneliness, and trying to escape my fate, only had me smacked down by some all mighty divine entity.

Holy crap, was it really not until 2008 I had this done? What was I thinking. I should have had this done years earlier... It was such a confidence booster. And also, for those curious, I don't believe any have grown back- nothing noticeable.

But there is a part of me that thinks getting them removed was in part responsible for my current condition- like my life was supposed to suffering/loneliness, and trying to escape my fate, only had me smacked down by some all mighty divine entity.
Please schedule more time with your therapist. You need help.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
stop posting picks.....christ!
BANNNN!!!!!!!!!!111111
Gaaahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FU....fa....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY EYES MEY EYES GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF WTF WTF WTF WQTF WTFWTFWTFTWTTWWWTFFFWWTFWTFWTFWTF

I....I........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2girlsonecup > BOP's pics
:bigrofl: