• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

On Topic posts now (finally) viewable in Off-Topic

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Joe, I think over time this thing can work. We've got traffic in the other sections that otherwise might not be there. And in the long term, that's a good thing.

Work on a toggle so the sandy vaginas can have what they want.
I am, I already put the Yes/No in the profile options but have to figure out the exact coding, hope to maybe update the site tonight to see if it works- don't have a test forum to check these things on anymore.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Well the Anonymous forum needs to be accessible somehow to make new anonymous threads so yeah, it probably will be staying.

umm.... all topic page one, right there is a thread from the anon forum, shouldn't it just be another sub-forum like the rest :puzzled:

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
There's maybe 4 threads at any given time active in OT that are from subforums... You can hardly call that a 'cluster fawk of disorganization' :rolleyes: The bottom line is the vast majority of users don't bother checking the on-topic forums even though they probably have useful info to contribute- so you'd rather those threads never get answered?
I was mainly referring to the inclusion of the Anon. forum.

IIRC, that has been fixed. Carry on.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
OK, the Opt-Out system is working!

It is turned on by default, if you want to opt out see the Rules sticky for instructions. Yes Cliff, you have to redo it too because I had to reset the settings for everyone including you.

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
OK, the Opt-Out system is working!

It is turned on by default, if you want to opt out see the Rules sticky for instructions. Yes Cliff, you have to redo it too because I had to reset the settings for everyone including you.
:jump:

How did you know I pre-opted out :mrwave:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I had to check the database and I said, while I'm here lets see if anyone opted out... you did... three people pre-opted in.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The forum name and description now appear above each opened thread so you should be able to easily tell if you've clicked on a thread that brought you out of OT.

RhodeIslandRed

The man, myth and legend©
I don't really know what this is all about but I just wanted to add my .02 and say I will jump on a band wagon. Which one is in the lead?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
UPDATE!

A tiny icon now appears next to each thread that is outside of OT... if you see the little icon you know the thread is from an on-topic forum... the icons are smaller versions of the status icons that appear in the forum navbar such as: