• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Please clean up your sigs people...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've been over this before- sigs should be G-rated, if something is borderline don't use it... women in underwear or revealing bathing suits are OK in a post but NOT for sigs and avatars.

I thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Toney Marconi

Fat, drunk, and stupid
VIP
I had to turn sigs off months ago. It was getting to where I was not comfortable opening threads at work.

:raiseflag:

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
You could always have PM'd it.
I would have asked for an exchange of pics of her bouncing boobs. STFU, so would the rest of you.... and then, we would have been gentlemen and obliged, bitterly disappointed that HDC didn't ask us to PM her some more pics of boobs... but I digress.

I for one love breasts, but I agree - I had to watch my screen carefully to make sure I didn't have a kid behind me. I'll still do that, but at least it won't be so prevalent or obvious.