• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Please clean up your sigs people...

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I would not have asked for pix of HDC's bouncing boobs. They are not mine to see.

But I am odd like that.

Flexy

DO NOT EXIST
Ultra-Premium
I've been over this before- sigs should be G-rated, if something is borderline don't use it... women in underwear or revealing bathing suits are OK in a post but NOT for sigs and avatars.

I thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Done.

Just because it's nice to have you back again buddy. :beerchug:

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
I would not have asked for pix of HDC's bouncing boobs. They are not mine to see.

But I am odd like that.
Yes. You are odd.

Boobies exist for grown men. They do not belong to the women they are attached to, and they are not for the feeding of young children. They are for motorboating.

One day I'll convince my wife of that, but thus far, she's a tough sell. :(

Obviously, I'm all bark and no bite. HDC puts up with enough crap around here as it is, I wouldn't give her more than one gentle ribbing before dropping it and acting like a gentleman.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
I think it's something to do with my concept of honor believe it or not.
Admirable, but don't take yourself too seriously. People are hard to read, particularly over the Internet, but I generally get away with one such innuendo or tease like that before doing the right thing. You've got a laugh a little bit.

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Twas getting annoying from this side of the XY/XX divide. I turned off sigs last year sometime because of it.
Yup. That and you just couldn't take the chance in the work environment... definitely passed the G and PG ratings on some of them some time ago.

Welcome back Joe!

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
Animated .gifs in sigs are annoying as hell because they make the page hang up something awful, even if they are of :boobies:

will_m

White and Nerdy
Let's form a signature/avatar approval committee. :yup:

First off, we need to pass legislation that will collect $1 from every user so we can set up the board.

Second, we need time to set up the process so the board will not be doing anything for the next year. In the mean time, money collected will be used to pay off the deficit of this site.

All users will be mandated to use this service or face fines.

:ohyeah:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Let's form a signature/avatar approval committee. :yup:

First off, we need to pass legislation that will collect $1 from every user so we can set up the board.

Second, we need time to set up the process so the board will not be doing anything for the next year. In the mean time, money collected will be used to pay off the deficit of this site.

All users will be mandated to use this service or face fines.

:ohyeah:
so we get an Obamatar :jump:

curious, does a cartoon dog grabbing for a bottle of Jaeger constitute G? :shush:

A G-rated motion picture contains nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that, in the view of the Rating Board, would offend parents whose younger children view the motion picture. The G rating is not a “certificate of approval,” nor does it signify a “children’s” motion picture. Some snippets of language may go beyond polite conversation but they are common everyday expressions. No stronger words are present in G-rated motion pictures. Depictions of violence are minimal. No nudity, sex scenes or drug use are present in the motion picture.