• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Please clean up your sigs people...

alabama

BANNED!
Admirable, but don't take yourself too seriously. People are hard to read, particularly over the Internet, but I generally get away with one such innuendo or tease like that before doing the right thing. You've got a laugh a little bit.
Isnt that the nicest thing about innuendos; you can say...oh I so did not mean for you to take it that way...all the while laughing at your creativity.

bbo

I know [you]
Brock had an operation :shush:

As amazing as it sounds, I think there are actually two people in Alabama that know how to use a computer.
gtfo ... next you are gonna tell me is that there are two working computers in Alabama too.:rotflmao:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
There is a reason I really like AdBlock. Selectively block distasteful pictures. Including whales and some of stuff YD has posted.