• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

s6 and s6 edge

Ardvark

A little disappointed in the fact the edge isnt a separate screen but still really nice phones.

But with that said I'm getting a so this week can't wait 2 months

I get a new phone every 10 months so in Jan I can get the s6 edge

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
No removable battery and no SD card? Pass for now. Was planning on buying until i saw that.

Ardvark

Samsung needs to stop copying Apple.
How so....
better camera better screen better battery bigger screen curved screen better software more apps

Can't stand when people say phones look alike. How many ways can you make a phone look different.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
How so....
better camera better screen better battery bigger screen curved screen better software more apps

Can't stand when people say phones look alike. How many ways can you make a phone look different.
no shit. they all copy each other. its ironic too see applefanbois claim someone is copying apple when the new apple features all always two years behind android. WIDGETS< BIG SCREENS> OH MY

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I've decided the removable battery is no biggie, but the SD card is a must for me though
Shopping now for a new phone that has both. Will see what I can find, but Samsung has probably lost me as a customer as a result.

:werd: Why the **** would they ditch the SD slot?
Trying to keep the consumer edge with flashy devices like the iPhone.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Can't remove the back cover. :shrug:
Shitloads of phones have the slot along one of the edges. The could have put it on the bottom next to the usb hole, which doesn't look like a usb 3 hole, either :puzzled:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Shopping now for a new phone that has both. Will see what I can find, but Samsung has probably lost me as a customer as a result.

Trying to keep the consumer edge with flashy devices like the iPhone.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 just killed two of my favorite Android features - CNET
HTC One M9

I'm mad as hell because samsung pushed an update that closed the loophole being used to root the S4 I bought, so I cant even root this thing. I have to have root access to run arliberator for my appradio :sumo:

Last edited:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
:bigrofl:

It's all subjective, anyway, but here's a comparison piece

How Does Samsungs iPhone 6?
That is definitely an Apple user's type of article. Physical appearance is paramount. Mentions one or two hardware specs and then explains why it doesn't matter that the other one is much better. Finally, toss in a side comment about how the iPhone6 is the benchmark of that hardware item despite what the spec sheet says. DONE - SUPERIORITY ESTABLISHED.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That is definitely an Apple user's type of article. Physical appearance is paramount. Mentions one or two hardware specs and then explains why it doesn't matter that the other one is much better. Finally, toss in a side comment about how the iPhone6 is the benchmark of that hardware item despite what the spec sheet says. DONE - SUPERIORITY ESTABLISHED.
:clapping:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
i :owned:

That article says the S6 is better by every measure :rotflmao:

Last edited: