• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

s6 and s6 edge

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Will have to see the Active in person, but it still doesn't solve the problem of removable storage and only partially solves the battery problem.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Only problem with Android is the ambiguity. If you're a Hyper active type I guess I could see the calm it could bring.

:beerchug:

Btw
We wanted the note 4 (friend has it and loves it!!!) but got that other and tablet.
(Funny watching the curve from apple to android. Lol)

mcatdtJEEP

what's on tap for around september release? my s4 is still going strong despite the crack, and so instead of using the :wifey: upgrade, we're just going to accept the $25/month discount Verizon is now offering to her.

I picked up a waterproof case for the s4 and you can't even see the crack in the corner now. I figure I'm good until Sept at least when my upgrade is up.

I may still end up with a s6 and hopefully any bugs will then be worked out

Ardvark

:beerchug: Yes Sir....

been w/apple while, so there is a learning curve.:pirate:

I might get one, its real comfortable in your hand......nice phone.

The tablet is nice too.

But now we have a charging station and there is only 2 of us. :jump:
a charging station is nothing... I have replaced about 10 of our electrical outlets with these

USB is becoming more important to us than electricity